Disney má už jasno. Oficiálne končí s ďalším vývojom ďalších herných svetov, ďalších postavičiek, a výrobou ďalších figúrok do rozsiahleho sveta Disney Infinity. Oznámilo to vo svojej oficiálnej správe odoslanej odberateľom noviniek a zaregistrovaným hráčom. Každý je tak informovaný o aktuálne pripravovaných novinkách, respektíve plánoch nepokračovať ďalej. Zostaneme tak pri Disney Infinity až Disney Infinity 3.0, celkovo troch vydaniach a svetoch Disney + Marvel + Star Wars. Nič nové nepribudne a v priebehu niekoľkých mesiacov sa postupne zrušia aj online nákupy a ďalšie online služby vrátane online komunity a online multiplayeru.
Oficiálne znenie správy v angličtine, o ktorom ešte budeme písať:
Attention, Toy Box Builders:
Since announcing that we will discontinue the production of Disney Infinity, we’ve been exploring timelines for the closure of the game’s online versions and community features. Our goal has been to offer extended access to these services, while also providing clear communication about what you can expect. It’s important to note that:
- The console versions of Disney Infinity will continue to operate as usual with full access to figures and play sets only with the exception of community content features and online multiplayer
- Until September 30, 2016, Community Content will still be available and you will be able to upload and download any of your favorite Toy Box creations
Below is an overview of the timelines and additional details are available on our FAQ pages.
As of today (July 29, 2016)
- No in-game purchases can be made within the PC, Steam version of Disney Infinity 2.0, iOS, Google Android, Amazon Android and Apple TV versions of the game as this feature has now been removed
- You can continue to make in-game purchases within the Steam version of Disney Infinity 3.0.
As of September 30, 2016
- You will no longer be able to log in to play the PC, iOS, Google Android and Amazon Android versions of Disney Infinity, these will no longer be available on the respective app stores
- The Steam versions of Disney Infinity 2.0 & 3.0 will remain operational with the exception of all online services and community features as these will be discontinued
- Apple TV versions of Disney Infinity will be removed from the AppStore
- The Disney Infinity Community team will no longer be reviewing or approving any new Toy Boxes that are submitted to Disney for all console, mobile and PC versions of the game. However if you are playing on any console, Apple TV or Windows 8/10 versions of the game, you can continue to download your favorite Toy Boxes from the Community Content section until March 3, 2017
As of January 3, 2017
- No in-game purchases can be made within the Windows 8/10 versions of the game as this feature will be removed
As of March 3, 2017
- Apple TV and Windows 8/10 versions will no longer be available, supported or playable
- All Disney Infinity online services and community features for all versions will be discontinued
To learn more about which services of Disney Infinity are being removed or information related to your game version, visit our Closing FAQs located
here for additional information.
Please check the Disney Infinity website frequently prior to March 3, 2017 as we will provide the Disney Infinity community with news and status of the game across all platforms should the status change.
Thank you for your support and enthusiasm through the years.
The entire Disney Infinity team